** You will receive one of each in your order.
Hematite is a metallic-looking mineral with a silver-gray to black color. It is known for its lustrous appearance and is often used in jewelry and decorative items due to its striking metallic sheen.
Gold hematite, on the other hand, is a variety of hematite that has been treated or naturally occurring with a golden or brassy metallic luster, resembling the color of gold. This type of hematite can exhibit a warm and vibrant metallic gold sheen, making it a popular choice for jewelry and ornamental purposes.
Here are some key aspects of Hematite and Gold Hematite:
1. Hematite's Properties:
- Hematite is believed to have grounding and protective properties in the world of metaphysics. It is thought to help balance and stabilize one's energy.
- Due to its metallic appearance, hematite is often used in jewelry, beads, and as a decorative stone.
2. Gold Hematite's Characteristics:
- Gold hematite shares many of the same properties as regular hematite but with the added appeal of its golden metallic shine.
- It is often used in jewelry design to add a touch of glamour and elegance.
3. Metaphysical and Healing Uses:
- Both hematite and gold hematite are used in energy work and crystal healing to enhance focus, clarity, and grounding.
4. Jewelry and Accessories:
- Hematite and gold hematite are popular choices for making bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Their metallic luster can complement various styles and occasions.
Whether you choose regular hematite or the golden variety, both are known for their unique metallic appearance and potential metaphysical properties, making them versatile and intriguing gemstones in the world of jewelry and crystal healing.
top of page
bottom of page